There’s one look here at The Bardou HQ that we seriously love for those days when you need to give second day hair a new lease of life, and that’s the ‘hun’.
Rocked by the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Kendall Jenner and Diane Kruger, the half bun is a classic lazy girl look that just looks so damn good, so we thought we’d share with you our tips on how to achieve it here on the Bardou Blog.
All you need do is follow the super simple steps below and you’ll be well on your way to rocking the hun:
1. First, start by adding some texture to your hair by gently backcombing and using our BARDOU Immaculate Spray Dry Shampoo to give your hair a bit of oomph.
3. Next, section the top layer of your hair with your fingertips, beginning at the tops of your ears to the crown of your head.
4. Tie the hair into a ponytail, twist your pony and wrap firmly around the base.
5. Use a few hair grips to pin into place, then tease the hair a little loose to create a more relaxed look.
6. Finish off the look by creating soft waves on the remaining loose hair using curling tongs (we like this one from GHD!)
7. Complete your hun look with our BARDOU Finishing Mist. Enriched with keratin, it not only provides your hair with medium-hold but will leave it nourished and repaired!
Job done, hun look complete. Second day hair never looked so good!